• 9:45 PM – Delaware Water Gap, PA: Unidentified aerial objects witness by pilot from the air.
• 10:45 PM – FAA radar traces of large objects without transponders begin. (Obtained later.)
• 11:30 PM – Fort Lee, NJ: John Predovan sighting and missing time event.
• 12:15 AM – Carteret, NJ: Mass UFO sighting with multiple witnesses.
• 12:15 AM – Staten Island, NY: Mass UFO sighting with multiple witnesses.
• 12:20 AM – Dozens of 911 telephone calls flood into the police and local authorities.
• 12:50 AM – FAA radar traces without transponders end. (Obtained later.)
• 8:00 AM – Radio, newspaper, and television media report the event in grand scale.
• 9:00 AM – FAA’s official stance is that there was “no unusual activity” in the area.
Unidentified objects appeared as lights in a huge V-type formation moving silently through the air over the New Jersey Turnpike and Arthur Kill Waterway (just south of Newark International Airport). Witnessed by hundreds of onlookers, including police officers and a church reverend, the sighting was reported the next day by every major news organization. The event was captured on video and also corresponds to a missing-time experience reported by a man in Fort Lee, NJ.